Challenge Titan 200 Hydraulic Paper Cutter
Features of the 200 Challenge Cutter
- Cutting width: 20 inches
- Cutting height: 3 ¼ inches (3 inches with false clamp plate
- Minimum cut: ½ inch (1 7/8 inches with false clamp plate)
- Maximum cut depth: 20 inches
- Table space in front of blade: 15 ¼ inches
- Table space behind blade: 20 inches
- Hydraulic and manual clamping methods
- Powered back gauge adjustment
- Can store a total of 99 jobs
- Bright LED cut line
- Blade safety latch
- Light safety curtains
- Enclosed rear table
- Gib surfaces
- 1 inch thick aluminum table
- Optional electronic clamp pressure control
- Optional false clamp plate
- Heavy-duty construction
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Challenge Titan 200 Paper Cutter
The Challenge Titan 200 hydraulic paper cutter exudes power, durability and phenomenal capability. Its impressive 20 inch cutting width and sufficient table space in front of the blade make cutting large sheets a breeze. It can handle a great many cutting jobs in an energy efficient manner; the motor only runs during cutting. Though this machine is immensely heavy, the heavy-duty casters make it simple and safe to move around. The manually manipulated back gauge can be micro adjusted to achieve the exact position you desire. The programming is outstanding, enabling you to enter up to 99 jobs, with total cut position storage of more than 9,000.
The great thing about hydraulics and power clamping is the ease it causes the user. You are less fatigued and productivity is maximized. The pressure applied by the clamp is conveniently adjustable to tailor the force to match individual cutting job needs. With features like the powerful hydraulic controls, steel and iron heavy-duty construction, cutting knife gibs and LED laser cut line, this electric cutter offers minimal maintenance and trouble-free operation. If you value efficiency and user-friendly operation, you are looking at the right paper cutter, since the Challenge Titan 200 offers both and much more.
- Extremely high memory capacity; up to 99 programs can be stored, 9,081 total cut position storage.
- Outstanding cutting capacity; can slice through a 3 inch stack (over 500 sheets), with 15 ¼ inches of table space in front of cutting blade, and accommodating paper 20 inches wide.
- Hydraulic cutting and clamping results in diminished user fatigue and enhanced output.
|Max Cutting Width||20''|
|Cutting Height||3 1/4''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||20''|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||15 1/4''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shield or light beam safety curtain|
|Voltage||208/230 Volts; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||challengepapercutter, challengecutter, challengetitan200, challangetitan, challenge200, titan200, papercutter, titancutter, 200cutter|