Challenge Spartan 150SA Paper Cutter (Semi Automatic)
Features of the 150SA Challenge Cutter
- Cutting width: 15 ¾ inches
- Cutting height: 1 ½ inches
- Minimum cut: 1 15/16 inchesMaximum cut: 15 ¼ inches
- Table space in front of cutting knife: 9 inches
- Auto-release front safety cover
- Rear safety cover
- Manual clamping system
- LED digital back gauge display
- Bright red cut line
- Heavy-duty construction for great durability
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Challenge Spartan 150SA Paper Cutter
The Challenge Spartan 150SA semi-automatic paper cutter is similar to the Spartan 150M but a little more feature-rich, with more room for cutting. The 9 inches in front of the cutting blade gives you a little more space than the 150M cutter's 6 inches. The manual hand crank wheel clamping system supplies more force than lever systems, helping you achieve sharp, precise cuts every time. The manual clamp, combined with the cutting line and precision LED digital back gauge position indicator, produce the best cuts.
The auto-release front shield opens after the cutting is completed, which makes retrieving your paper virtually effortless. There is also a safety cover on the rear table. The dual cut buttons require both of your hands, protecting them during operation. This paper cutter proves to be long-lasting, with steel and cast iron construction and bronze bearings on the majority of the wear surfaces. The Challenge Spartan 150SA cutter is highly suitable for a number of work environments, including offices and copy centers.
- User-friendly operation; push buttons and safety cover that automatically lifts when cutting is done so you do not have to manually open it.
- Manual clamping system creates higher pressure than lever clamping systems, resulting in better cuts.
|Max Cutting Width||15 3/4''|
|Cutting Height||1 1/2''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||15 1/4''|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||9''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shield|
|Voltage||120 Volts; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||challengepapercutter, challengecutter, challengespartan150sa, challangespartan, challenge150sa, spartan150sa, papercutter, spartancutter, 150sacutter|