Challenge Champion 305 Manual Backgauge Paper Cutter
Features of the 305 Manual Backgauge Challenge Cutter
- Cutting width: 30 ½ inches
- Cutting height: 4 inches (3 ¾ inches with false clamp plate)
- Minimum cut: ¾ inches (2 inches with false clamp plate)
- Maximum cut depth: 30 ½ inches
- Table space in front of cutting blade: 25 inches
- Table space behind cutting knife: 30 ½ inches
- Hydraulic or manual clamping
- Powered and manual back gauge adjustment
- Door pass-through (assembled): 49 inches
- Controller that allows variable mode data entry with up to 99 jobs (9,801 total cut position storage)
- Maximum of 26 cuts a minute
- Air table
- Digital hand wheel
- Heavy-duty construction
- Optional side tables
The Challenge Champion 305 Manual Backgauge powerful hydraulic cutter is a product you can rely on to get a multitude of cutting jobs done.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the Challenge Champion 305 Manual Backgauge Paper Cutter
If you are looking for a powerful and reliable paper cutter then look no further, the Challenge Champion 305 Manual Backgauge is the best match for you. Its center-point design coupled with its cast iron and steel construction make it one of the strongest machines on the market today. It also features powerful hydraulic clamping and cutting which also features a unique large capacity actively cooled storage tank. The Champion 305 is not only powerful, it is also precise due to the visible line-light position indicator for cuts. It's even equipped with a convenient handwheel for one-hand backgauge movement. What's really unique about this paper cutter is the fact that its design makes it virtually maintenance-free partly because it has fully-adjustable front and rear knife bar gibs.
This model paper cutter has a simple but intuitive 10.4" color touch-screen control panel that is quite user friendly. The control panel is multilingual and has 2 screens which display added job programing information. This unique control panel can easily store up to 99 jobs and a total of 9,801 steps. You can even give a job a specific name for easy recognition. With this control panel It's very simple to automate complex jobs with sheet division, label cutting, and cut & record programs. You simply provide the dimensions needed, select the layout which matches your job, and voila your job is now programmed.
With the Champion 305 Manual Backgauge Paper Cutter you get a machine that can perform up to 26 cuts per minute. It has a cutting width of 30.5" a clamp opening of 4". And if you're worried about operator safety, the 305 has low-pressure pre-clamping that protects operator from injury. This powerful cutter requires very little maintenance and is sure to provide many years of dependable service.
- Features that are options for other cutters are standard with this one, such as the air table.
- Blows the other Challenge cutters out of the water, as far as cutting width goes (30 ½ inches).
- Phenomenal programming (9,801 total cut position storage).
|Max Cutting Width||30 1/2''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||30 1/2''|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||25''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Automatic|
|Safety Mechanism||Light safety curtains; knife safety latch|
|Voltage||208/230 Volts; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||challengepapercutter, challengecutter, challengechampion305, challangechampion, champion305, papercutter, championcutter, 305cutter, challenge305, manualcutter|