1650 Pelican Case
Basic Specs of Platt 1650 Pelican Case
- Colors available: Black, od green, desert tan
- Exterior Dimensions:30-3/4"L x 20-1/2"W x 11-5/8"D
- Interior Dimensions: 28-1/2" x 17-3/8" x 10-1/2"
- Weight with Foam: 35.49 lbs
- Weight without foam: 29.1 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 30.10 lbs
Features of Platt 1650 Pelican Case
- Watertight seal and crushproof design
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- O-ring seal
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- 2 level pick-n-pluck with convoluted lid foam
- Fold down handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Made in USA
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Description of the 1650 Pelican Case
Durability and dependability. These two qualities are important to those looking to transport delicate items, vital goods, or other materials. The large 1650 Pelican Case is designed for ease of use and is meant for transport or storage. With a long list of enhanced features and benefits, the 1650 can withstand a tremendous amount of wear and tear. Watertight, the O-ring seal located on the lid of this case protects your items from potential water penetration. It is crush proof thanks to open cell core and solid wall construction. Sturdy fixtures ensure optimal performance, including steel hardware and padlock protectors. The 1650 also uses an automatic pressure equalization valve to keep contents stable and safe. This feature partners nicely with the special system inside of the storage space.
The interior of this case (28 1/2 x 17 3/8 x 10 1/2) is designed as a good match to the high quality exterior and uses the pressure valve along with the "pick-n-pluck" foam cube. This sits in the base and is entirely adjustable to accommodate the contents. Removing areas of foam allow a customizable profile for each item; this then holds the items in place no matter how rough the terrain. The foam lined lid also adds more stability while helping to withstand any pressure or impact from outside.
Not only does this case protect contents in many ways, but also provides features to make it easy to use and transport. The four polyurethane wheels and stainless steel bearings ensure a smooth performance, and the fold down handles and comfort grips also guarantee good results. The 1650 Pelican Case is a solid performer and sure to offer the kind of protection and security required. It will keep its contents safe and in good condition even as it retains its solid good looks and rugged features regardless of wear and tear.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1650|
|Search Terms||plattcase, platt1650, pelicancase, plattpelican, 1650pelican, 1650case, platt1650case,|