Triumph 4850 EP Paper Cutter (DISCONTINUED)
Features of the 4850 EP Triumph Cutter
- Cutting width: 18 7/8 inches
- Cutting height: 3 inches
- Length behind blade (narrow cut): 17 11/16 inches
- Table length in front of blade: 13 5/8 inches
- Automatic programmable back gauge with 10-button keypad
- Powerful electric blade and clamp
- LED display stores a maximum of 99 programs and commonly used settings
- "Set" function key for reference measurement
- Clamp (able to be lowered/raised separately from knife) guided on both sides to apply pressure along cutting width
- Optical cutting line
- All-metal construction
- Comprehensive "SCS" safety package
- Storage shelf included in stand
- Note: please fill in the "Electrical Certification for Triumph Cutters" below. Please also note that this model may require certain electrical requirements. Please call, chat, or request a quote for more details.
The Triumph 4850 EP paper cutter is our most popular paper cutter and is perfect for high volume cutting jobs. The Triumph 4850 EP offers programmable options and fully loaded safety features. Get a quote from us today!
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video of the Triumph 4850 EP Paper Cutter
Description of the Ideal Triumph 4850 EP Automatic Cutter
The 4850 EP Triumph paper cutter is proven to be our most popular Triumph cutter. Similar to the 4850 D in both size and safety features, the 4850 EP also offers more convenient programming features. If you require frequent cutting jobs and need commonly used measurements to be stored into memory, then the 4850 EP is an excellent choice. The programmable back gauge control module includes a 10 button keypad, which allows you to simply add the measurements you want and let the cutter does the rest. The LED display stores up to an incredible 99 programs, up to 99 steps each. Up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program in one single step. The digital measurement readout displays in either centimeters or inches, guaranteeing accuracy of up to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch. The automatic clamp, guided on both sides, helps apply even pressure along the entire cutting width and assures the user that each cut will be accurate. This automatic clamp can be lowered or raised independently from cutting blade. Should a malfunction occur, the repeat cut and eject functions as well as the self-analytic error indication system help to remedy the problem.
You can achieve exactly the cut you want with the help of the visual LED cutting line. The 4850 EP is capable of cutting through a hefty stack of paper, and a high cutting width. Remain safe and secure with MBM's standard Safety Cutting System (SCS). This comprehensive package features an electronically controlled, clear safety shield designed to protect the user from cutting malfunctions. The main switch and safety lock with a key are conveniently located in case of an emergency. The Triumph 4850 EP requires two hand operation and ensures that the user will be clear of the sharp cutting blade. The 4850 EP cutter's metal construction and quality Solingen steel cutting blade offer durability and power. This machine is likely to give you decades of hassle-free, accurate cutting. If you are looking for a quality paper cutter that can be used all day and produce quality results with minimal effort, then the Triumph 4850 EP is the perfect cutter for you.
- Back gauge is programmable as well as automatic.
- Capability to store frequently used settings (up to 99 programs).
- Fantastic cutting capacity, with the ability to cut through 3 inch stack of paper and sheets almost 19 inches wide.
- All-inclusive "SCS" safety package, which includes features like blade and cutting sticks that can be changed from outside of machine, blade depth adjustment from outside of cutter, instant blade stop via disc brake, and more.
- Comes with a stand and storage shelf.
|Max Cutting Width||18 7/8''|
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||17 11/16''|
|Cutting Length in Front of Blade||13 5/8''|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Automatic|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields; disc brake|
|Model #||4850 EP|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|