Whitaker Brothers offers data destruction and office equipment from various different manufacturers. Here at Whitaker Brothers we stand by our manufacturers' warranties. However, we know it has been difficult for people to access the information about the warranties, so we created this page in order to make it easy for everyone. Now you can find each manufacturer's warranty information by visiting this page and clicking on a manufacturer or by simply scrolling through.
SEARCH BY BRAND LOGO
- The standard warranty on a time clock is a period of 1 year from date of original purchase from Amano or from an Authorized Amano Reseller. The conditions of the warranty and the extent of the responsibility of Amano under the warranty are specified in the Product User Guide. You can also purchase an extended warranty by contacting the authorized dealer who sold you the clock or by contacting Amano's Customer Service Dept at 800-253-9836
- In order to return parts to The Challenge Machinery Company, you must fill out their Return Authorization Form and return it with the parts.
- For parts returns, the following applies:
- 1) new condition
- 2) 60 days from original ship date
- 3) 15% restocking fee on non-hydraulic, non-electrical parts
- 4) 30% restocking fee on hydraulic and electrical parts
Deluxe Stitching Warranty
- DeLuxe Stitcher Company, Inc. warrants to the original retail purchaser that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to repair or replace, at DeLuxe Stitcher’s option, any defective product within 90 days from the date of purchase. This warranty is not transferable. It covers damage resulting only from defects in material or workmanship and does not cover conditions or malfunctions resulting from normal wear, neglect, abuse or accident.
- This warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties. Any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of this warranty. DeLuxe Stitcher shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- To obtain warranty service you must return the product, at your expense, together with proof of purchase to an authorized DeLuxe Stitcher Company Graphic Arts Dealer.
- The following warranty is extended to an end user "purchaser" of Duplo equipment. Any warranty extended by a Duplo dealer or reseller to the purchaser of Duplo equipment beyond these terms and conditions is the sole responsibility of the dealer. All warranty claims need to be made according to the "warranty guidelines."
1 Year Warranty:
- Burster/Decollators, Table Top Folders, Folder/Inserters, Table Top Collators, Corner Staplers, Cut Sheet Cutters, Bar Code Readers, DB-250, DC-535, 433PB, DBM-80H/X, DBM-80HT/XT, DBM-120, DBM-120T and all other Duplo equipment unless specifically covered under one of the other warranties.
- Duplo warrants its products, when shipped in new condition and in its original packaging, against defects in material and workmanship. The warranty is effective from the date of dealer invoice or from the date the machine is installed at the user's location. Provided the warranty card is returned to Duplo's corporate office within 30 days of purchase.
- Duplo's obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement (at Duplo's election), of any defective part, provided there was no abuse, accident or neglect, which are brought to Duplo's attention by written notice and which are proved to be defective upon inspection by Duplo. All parts are shipped FOB Santa Ana, CA. Duplo's liability shall be limited to the stated selling price of such parts from Duplo to the dealer and returned to Duplo, freight prepaid.
- Duplo should not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages such as loss of work time, materials, and user inconvenience. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and does not include labor or the payment of any labor charges or incidental or consequential expenses.
- The warranty herein is the sole warranty provided in connection with Duplo's products, and no other warranty expressed or implied is provided and specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability for a particular purpose.
- In order to insure the customers' machine(s) is covered for the full warranty period, the warranty card and quality control sheet must be returned to Duplo within thirty (30) days of purchase. It is the dealer's responsibility, at the time of installation, to assist the customer with filling out the warranty card and quality control sheet. The following information must be provided on the warranty card:
- Dealer covers Labor under warranty. Duplo U.S.A. Corporation does not cover labor under warranty, except in cases where the dealer elects to ship the equipment to Duplo U.S.A. Corporation for repair. Should the dealer elect to ship the equipment to Duplo U.S.A. Corporation for repair, the dealer will be responsible for the shipping costs.
- Duplo U.S.A. Corporation will cover the expense of regular ground delivery for warranty parts. Should the dealer request special delivery, the dealer will be responsible for the cost difference between regular ground and the special delivery service.
Limited Warranty and Limitation of Remedy and Damages
- For a period of one (1) year following Buyer's receipt of goods (the "Warranty Period"), Seller warrants that the goods delivered to Buyer hereunder shall conform to the specifications of this contract, if any; otherwise, they shall conform to Seller's standard published specifications during the Warranty Period. Seller warrants goods only if buyer operates and maintains goods per seller’s recommendations. Buyer's sole remedy shall be, in Seller's sole discretion, repair, refund, or replacement of the parts not conforming to the warranty. The above warranty is a parts-only warranty, does not include labor, freight or other services, and Seller shall not be responsible for any labor, freight or other services or costs associated with diagnosis, repair, replacement or other services required to bring the goods into conformity with the above warranty. Seller's entire liability and Buyer's exclusive remedy for any and all losses and damages for any cause of action arising out of this contract, whether based on contract, negligence (including Seller's negligence), strict liability or otherwise, with respect to such goods or delivery of such goods shall be limited, at Seller's option, to replacement of the nonconforming or defective goods or payment to Buyer in an amount to not exceed the purchase price of such goods. Any claim shall be waived unless made in writing within thirty (30) days of Buyer's receipt of such goods. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, CONTINGENT, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES WHATSOEVER WHICH MAY ARISE AS A RESULT OF THIS CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, WHETHER USED ALONE OR IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER GOODS. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. This warranty is afforded by Seller only to Buyer. If Buyer elects to afford any warranty to its customers, Seller shall have no liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Employees and sales representatives of Seller are not authorized to make warranties; oral or written statements by them do not constitute warranties and shall not be relied upon. Any action by or on behalf of Buyer or its successors or assigns for breach of this contract must be commenced within [one (1)] year after the cause of action has accrued.
- Fellowes's warranties differ depending on the specific product. Their warranty information can be found in every product manual.
Folders, Pressure Sealers, Inserters, Bursters, Cutters, Joggers, Decollators:
- Formax agrees to repair or replace, at its option, any defective part or component covered by this warranty, provided there was no abuse and we first receive written notice of a defect within the applicable warranty period.
- Wearable parts are not covered under warranty. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and does not include labor or the payment of any labor charges or incidental or consequential expenses.
- Warranty claims must be submitted with a replacement part order.
- GBC product warranties differ depending on the specific product. Their warranty information can be found in every product manual.
Standard Product Warranty
- The manufacturer warrants that any new products sold will be free from defects in material and workmanship when used under specified and normal operating conditions. This warranty is void if repairs are necessitated by accidents, misuse, abuse, water damage or fire.
- The capabilities of all products are in each specification flier. To over use a model causing a product failure is not covered by this warranty. Modifications, alterations and repairs must be performed by an authorized technician. Lubrication for cross-cut shredders is required every fifteen to thirty minutes of operations, to maintain top working condition and this warranty.
Level 5 Shredders
High Security (Level VI) Shredders
In all cases, the final authority in determining cutting system defects lies with the manufacturer. All cutting systems must be returned to the manufacturer.
Premium Shredding Systems
Paper Folding Machines
Lassco Wizer Warranty
- All products manufactured by Lassco Wizer, including Spinnit® paper drills, LasscoJog® joggers, and Cornerounder® corner cutters, shall conform to all specifications provided in our literature, catalogs, and operation manuals and shall be free from defect in material and workmanship at the time of delivery. Lassco Wizer’s warranty extends for one year on all parts and labor excluding consumables and numbering heads. The Lassco Wizer warranty includes motors, valve systems, and head assemblies only so long as the products sold, as referenced, shall be used for the purpose intended and maintained in accordance with Lassco Wizer maintenance manuals supplied with the equipment. Lassco Wizer disclaims any liability from material or product failure in such event the buyer shall not follow the proper operation procedure outlined in the Lassco Wizer user’s manuals and schedules. Lassco Wizer will repair or replace any part found to be defective within the warranty period; any item returned to our factory must have a Return Authorization (RA) number provided by Lassco Wizer with all freight charges prepaid. Consumables include, but are not limited to the following: drill bits, drill blocks, sharpening tools, belts, knobs, cutting units, screws, and hardware. Lassco Wizer numbering heads sold either individually or with our numbering machines are subject to a 90-day warranty. All products for which Lassco Wizer distributes but does not manufacture are subject to the original manufacturer’s warranty. If you believe you have a warranty issue please contact Lassco Wizer for an RA number.
- All Lathem products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship.
Warranty Period by Product
Martin Yale Warranty
Industrial Shredders/Baler Combo and PacMaster/PacMate:
High Security Shredders:
Hard Drive Shredder:
- Martin Yale reserves the right to repair or replace at our discretion all finishing products that are covered under warranty.
Cutters, Folder/Creasers, Collators, Trimmers, Support Products, and Interfaces:
Bookletmakers and Face Trimmers:
- MBM Corporation agrees to repair or replace, at its option, any defective part or component covered by this warranty, provided there is no evidence of abuse and we first receive written notice of a defect within the applicable warranty period. Wearable items are not covered under warranty. Wearable items include, but are not limited to: blades, sticks, staple heads, light bulbs, rubber rollers, belts, feed stones, separator pads, fuses, clutches, and brakes. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and does not include labor or the payment of any labor charges or incidental or consequential expenses. Warranty claims must be submitted with replacement part order. MBM Corporation makes no further warranty of any kind and specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability for a particular purpose. FOB North Charleston, SC for products sold in the US. FOB Ontario for products sold in Canada.
- OPEX Warrants that OMATION Products and OMATION parts manufactured by OPEX will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of ninety (90) days after the date of installation or six (6) months after the date of shipment, whichever occurs first. OPEX’s obligations under this warranty are limited to replacing at its factory any Product, part or parts, other than normal wear parts, at OPEX’s option, manufactured by OPEX which shall be returned to OPEX with transportation charges prepaid, and which OPEX’s examination discloses to OPEX’s satisfaction to have been defective.
- THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND OF ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON OPEX’S PART. OTHER MANUFACTURER'S EQUIPMENT OR ACCESSORIES, IF ANY, SHALL ONLY CARRY SUCH MANUFACTURERS' STANDARD WARRANTY. EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE, OPEX SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, TO PERSONS, PROPERTY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR PARTS SOLD HERE-UNDER, OR THEIR USE BY DEALER OR DEALER’S CUSTOMER, WHETHER OR NOT OPEX HAS ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE REGARDING THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
- THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTED AND USED WITHIN CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES. DEALER AND OPEX AGREE THAT DEALER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HERE-UNDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO DAMAGES IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF DEALER’S ORIGINAL PRODUCT OR PARTS PURCHASE PRICE, OR THE COST TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT OR PART SOLD HERE UNDER, WHICHEVER IS LESS.
- 8.1 New Product Warranties. Unless otherwise specified by PAITEC, or as otherwise specified in the PAITEC Policies, new Products manufactured by it or by an affiliated company are delivered with a warranty for six (6) months, parts only warranty, from the date of shipment. Electronic Boards such as Main Board, Power Supply Board, Display Board, Sensors, and Consumable Parts, including rubber rollers and belts, are warranted for Manufacturer Defects for ninety (90) days from date of shipment. To the extent any Product is found to be defective within said warranty period, PAITEC’s sole obligation, at its option, and Dealer’s sole remedy, shall be for PAITEC to either repair or replace the defective Product. PAITEC reserves the right to alter its warranties at any time, including without limitation to issue separate warranties for individual Products. All warranties are void with respect to Products that have been altered or modified without the written consent of PAITEC.
- 8.2 Privity. Dealer acknowledges and agrees that PAITEC currently extends no warranty whatsoever to Dealer’s customers unless customers purchase direct from PAITEC and that it is the Dealer’s sole responsibility to extend a warranty for Products to the Dealer’s customers.
- 8.3 PAITEC DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES (EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE) INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE.
- 8.4 IN NO EVENT WILL PAITEC BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, OR OTHER SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF PAITEC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- 8.5 NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, PAITEC'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PAYMENTS MADE BY DEALER OR DIRECT CUSTOMER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT THAT CAUSED THE ALLEGED DAMAGES.
- 8.6 To the extent any incompatibilities or inconsistencies exist between Product warranties (or any warranty information) as per the terms of this Agreement or as otherwise provided by PAITEC, and those as per the terms of the PAITEC Policies, the terms of the Policies shall control.
- Subject to the exclusions contained below, Phiston Technologies, Inc. warrants its Data Destruction Product Line ("Products"), Phiston branded or certified accessories sold for use with these Products ("Accessories") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for the period(s) outlined below. This limited warranty is a consumer's exclusive remedy, and applies as follows to new Products, Accessories and Software purchased by consumers in the United States or Canada, which are accompanied by this written warranty
- Products as defined above:
Length of Coverage
- Accessories as defined above:
- The manufacturer's products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and craftsmanship under normal use for as long as they are owned by the original purchaser, subject to the exclusions and limitations described below. This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear, overloading, modifications of any kind including repairs or attempted repairs by parties other than the manufacturer or its Authorized Service Technicians, incorrect fluid, and/or use in a manner for which they are not intended or use which is contrary to instructions clearly stated in this product manual. This warranty is limited to new products sold through the Manufacturer's Authorized Distributors and the Original Equipment Manufacturer. Electronic products and components are warranted against defects in material and craftsmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. All costs for parts and labor incurred for the first ninety (90) days after purchase will be covered by the manufacturer under this warranty. All costs for parts will be covered for one (1) year.
How to Obtain Warranty Service or Other Information
- To obtain service or information, please call: Phiston Technologies Customer Services at 305-517-1744. Or visit us online at http://www.phiston.com You will receive instructions on how to ship the Products or Accessories, at our expense if still under warranty, to a Phiston Authorized Repair Center or how to get an Authorized Service Technician (if available in your area) to service the product.
- To obtain service, you must include:
Defect Return Policy
- If the customer believes a product is defective, the product must be delivered, or shipped freight prepaid, to the Manufacturer for repair or replacement to be determined by the Manufacturer. The foregoing warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other express and implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The remedy of repair or replacement is the Buyer’s exclusive remedy in the event of breach of this warranty. The Seller’s liability in all cases is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid.
- Proton’s product warranties differ depending on the specific product. Warranty information can be found in every product manual or on the product page on Proton's website.
Rapid Print Warranty
- Rapidprint offers a one-year manufacturer's limited warranty. Warranty does not include consumable parts. With few exceptions, all are return to depot for service. User must pay for shipping to depot. Repaired products will be returned with shipping charges prepaid.
- Warranty on new machines is 1 year from ship date. The warranty covers any shipping charges associated with transporting the machine, labor and parts with normal wear and tear of the machine. Warranty is void if it is determined that the issues causing the machine not to work properly is caused by user error….i.e. trying to punch too much paper at once or only punching clear cover stock which jams up the machine…etc.
Authorized Dealer Warranty Repair/Return Policy:
- - All warranty claims must be accompanied by an RMA number and a copy of the invoice from the authorized dealer to the customer.
- - A faxed or e-mailed purchase order number will be required before any parts are shipped. Performance Design, LLC may at our discretion require any part being replaced under warranty to be returned to Performance Design for inspection prior to any credit being given.
- - Any machine or die assembly that is returned for credit must be received in new and saleable condition, a 15% restock fee will be applied to the credit. No items will be accepted for credit after thirty (30) days from sale of item. Any item returned after thirty (30) days and up to 1 year will be returned for exchange of equivalent value equipment. Any product exceeding one (1) year from sale date, any custom or discontinued products are ineligible for return.
- - Any freight damages are the responsibility of the receiving party. The receiving party must note any shortages or damage at the time of delivery to the delivering shipping company’s agent and file a claim with the shipping company.
- - All warranties begin at the time the authorized dealer sells the product or six (6) months from the time the authorized dealer purchases the product from Performance Design, LLC.
- - Warranty claims within thirty (30) days of a prior claim on an individual machine are ineligible for credit reimbursement with the exception of differing parts.
- - Warranty repair of equipment can be performed by authorized dealers or equipment can be returned to Performance Design, LLC for repair after an RMA number is obtained from Performance Design, LLC. Repairs performed by the authorized dealer may be eligible for a reimbursement credit. Credit will be dependent on approval by Performance Design, LLC and successful completion of all items required by Performance Design, LLC.
- - Parts ordered for an authorized warranty repair may be invoiced to the authorized dealer; such parts will need to be returned to Performance Design, LLC with an assigned RMA number for inspection prior to a credit being issued for the part. Parts that have been ordered by an authorized dealer prior to an authorized warranty repair that are then used on an authorized warranty repair are eligible for a credit at the original sale cost. These parts may need to be returned to Performance Design, LLC with an assigned RMA number for inspection prior to a credit being issued.
- All Royal products have an insert in the owner’s manual outlining in detail the warranty.
- All Royal products have a 90 day labor and one year parts warranty except:
- Standard Duplicating Machines Corporation (“Standard”) warrants to Authorized Standard dealers and resellers only that new Standard Finishing Products (“Products”) purchased directly from Standard, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, given normal, proper and intended usage (consistent with a single shift (8 hour) daily work environment) for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment from Andover, Massachusetts on all mechanical parts and motors. Standard warrants all products for ninety (90) days from the date of shipment from Andover, Massachusetts with respect to electrical components. All stitchers, staplers, stapler heads and numbering heads are warranted by component parts and not as complete assemblies. This warranty extends to parts only and does not include labor. This warranty does not apply to consumable components, such as, but not limited to, lamps, fuses, clincher points, swivels, staple driver bars, cutting blades, Plexiglass covers, rubber rollers, suction cups, belts and other rubber-based components.
- At its expense, Standard agrees to repair or replace at its sole option all defective parts, provided that Standard has been given written notice of such warranty claim within the applicable warranty period. If Standard is unable, after reasonable efforts, to repair or replace such defective parts, the purchaser's sole remedy shall be the refund of an amount not to exceed the actual payments received by Standard for such defective parts.
- All repairs will be done during normal working hours. All replaced parts shall become the property of Standard. Standard may require the Products to be shipped to it or elsewhere and returned to the purchaser for warranty service to be performed. If Standard determines that the part or Products for which the purchaser has requested warranty service are not eligible for warranty service, for any reason, the purchaser shall pay or reimburse Standard for all costs of investigating and responding to such request at its then prevailing time and materials rates. If Standard provides repair services or replacement parts that are not covered by this warranty, the purchaser shall pay Standard its then prevailing time and materials rates.
- Standard shall have no obligation to make repairs, replacements or corrections which result, in whole or in part, from (i) normal wear and tear, (ii) catastrophe, fault or negligence of the purchaser, (iii) improper or unauthorized use of the Products, (iv) use of the Products in a manner for which they were not designed, (v) causes external to the Products such as, but not limited to, power failure or electric power surges, (vi) use of the Products in combination with supplies neither sold by nor specifically approved by Standard (nor of an equivalent quality), or (vii) unauthorized repair or modification of the equipment.
- EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE, STANDARD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. STANDARD'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THE SALE OF THE PRODUCTS OR THEIR USE, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ACTUAL PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY STANDARD IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. IN NO EVENT SHALL STANDARD BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF USE DAMAGES, ARISING HEREUNDER OR FROM THE SALE OF THE PRODUCTS, EVEN IF STANDARD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Applicable to all Standard’s Document Finishing products unless indicated in separate warranty statement.
- Swingline's product warranties differ depending on the specific product. Warranty information can be found in every product manual or on the product page on Swingline's website.
U.S. Paper Counters Warranty
- USPC warrants all their counting machines and parts thereof to be free from any defect in material or workmanship and will replace any parts free of charge that may prove defective within one year from date of delivery of the machine concerned. USPC is not liable for any shipping costs involved in the return of defective parts in the dispatch or replacement parts.
THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW
- The obligation under this warranty is limited to labor to repair the machine or parts, and/or the providing of replacement parts. We reserve the right to use reconditioned parts for warranty replacement. This warranty is not valid in respect to any part that has been altered in any way, or which has been subject to misuse, neglect, or accident. Be advised that, if requested, we expect defective parts to be returned within ten days of receiving replacement parts. If they are not returned in a prompt manner, restocking fees will be applied. Paper counting machines are not covered under our “Return Merchandise Policy”.
- U.S. Paper Counters guarantees 100% accuracy of their “Count-Wise I, Count-Wise M, Count-Wise III and Bantam” sheet counters and tabbers, provided the conditions and/or procedures, as stated below, are followed:
- 1) The stock being counted is within the specifications of the machines.
- 2) The corner of the stock being counted is not damaged, torn, or “absent.”
- 3) The correct counting blade is being used.
- 4) The machine has been properly maintained and is being operated correctly.
- 5) According to the height of the paper to be counted breathers may be necessary in Count-Wise machines.
- 6) Stack size and counting ability may vary due to the substance and texture of the paper being counted and the tabbing range selected. A slight curl of the corner counted is to be expected due to the manner of operation of the wiper and suction blade.
- Using insert tape, other than the obtained from, or approved by, U.S. Paper Counters, may void your warranty. U.S. Paper Counters reserves the right to terminate this agreement in the event of a change of ownership or location of said equipment.
- U.S. PAPER COUNTERS RESERVES THE FINAL DECISION IN ANY DISPUTE
- All machines procured hereunder are guaranteed against material defects and workmanship as follows: 105 Hard Drive® Shredders: 2 years parts/90 days labor; Datastroyer® ACD: one year parts and workmanship (lifetime on the “bender”); disintegrators: five (5) years; high security cross cut shredders, Datastroyer® 101-CD, 102-DG, 103-DVD, DCS models, KTS 200, and all other 105 Hard Drive® models: one (1) year parts; all other cross and strip cut shredders: cutters - 6 years, other parts - 3 years Excluded is wear to cutters, knives, belts, filters, electrical relays and switches Labor is covered for the first 90 days During the guarantee period all broken or defective parts not caused by accident or misuse through fault or negligence by the Government must be replaced and all necessary machine adjustments caused by such defective parts must be made at contractor’s expense.
- Go PRO! value includes: extended three year warranty (extends standard warranty to three years, parts/cutting head; 180 days labor); annual preventive maintenance contract (one at-site scheduled visit within 6 months to include cleaning, lubrication and inspection by an authorized Whitaker Brothers service technician - if additional service or parts are required, the tech will make recommendations in accordance with “in warranty or out of warranty” guidelines Available for all CONUS customers
- Widmer offers 1 year parts and labor in their NJ plant: You ship to Widmer– they pay the return ground shipping cost.
- Widmer also offers extended warranties that extends the product warranty to 2 years from date of purchase & must be purchased with machine purchase (cost of extended warranty depends on the product).