Whitaker Brothers offers data destruction and office equipment from various different manufacturers. Here at Whitaker Brothers we stand by our manufacturers' warranties. However, we know it has been difficult for people to access the information about the warranties, so we created this page in order to make it easy for everyone. Now you can find each manufacturer's warranty information by visiting this page and clicking on a manufacturer or by simply scrolling through.
SEARCH BY BRAND LOGO
- The standard warranty on a time clock is a period of 1 year from date of original purchase from Amano or from an Authorized Amano Reseller. The conditions of the warranty and the extent of the responsibility of Amano under the warranty are specified in the Product User Guide. You can also purchase an extended warranty by contacting the authorized dealer who sold you the clock or by contacting Amano's Customer Service Dept at 800-253-9836
- DeLuxe Stitcher Company, Inc. warrants to the original retail purchaser that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to repair or replace, at DeLuxe Stitcher’s option, any defective product within 90 days from the date of purchase. This warranty is not transferable. It covers damage resulting only from defects in material or workmanship and does not cover conditions or malfunctions resulting from normal wear, neglect, abuse or accident.
- This warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties. Any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of this warranty. DeLuxe Stitcher shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- To obtain warranty service you must return the product, at your expense, together with proof of purchase to an authorized DeLuxe Stitcher Company Graphic Arts Dealer.
- The following warranty is extended to an end user "purchaser" of Duplo equipment. Any warranty extended by a Duplo dealer or reseller to the purchaser of Duplo equipment beyond these terms and conditions is the sole responsibility of the dealer. All warranty claims need to be made according to the "warranty guidelines."
1 Year Warranty
- Burster/Decollators, Table Top Folders, Folder/Inserters, Table Top Collators, Corner Staplers, Cut Sheet Cutters, Bar Code Readers, DB-250, DC-535, 433PB, DBM-80H/X, DBM-80HT/XT, DBM-120, DBM-120T and all other Duplo equipment unless specifically covered under one of the other warranties.
- Duplo warrants its products, when shipped in new condition and in its original packaging, against defects in material and workmanship. The warranty is effective from the date of dealer invoice or from the date the machine is installed at the user's location. Provided the warranty card is returned to Duplo's corporate office within 30 days of purchase.
- Duplo's obligation under this warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement (at Duplo's election), of any defective part, provided there was no abuse, accident or neglect, which are brought to Duplo's attention by written notice and which are proved to be defective upon inspection by Duplo. All parts are shipped FOB Santa Ana, CA. Duplo's liability shall be limited to the stated selling price of such parts from Duplo to the dealer and returned to Duplo, freight prepaid.
- Duplo should not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages such as loss of work time, materials, and user inconvenience. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and does not include labor or the payment of any labor charges or incidental or consequential expenses.
- The warranty herein is the sole warranty provided in connection with Duplo's products, and no other warranty expressed or implied is provided and specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability for a particular purpose.
- In order to insure the customers' machine(s) is covered for the full warranty period, the warranty card and quality control sheet must be returned to Duplo within thirty (30) days of purchase. It is the dealer's responsibility, at the time of installation, to assist the customer with filling out the warranty card and quality control sheet. The following information must be provided on the warranty card:
- Dealer covers Labor under warranty. Duplo U.S.A. Corporation does not cover labor under warranty, except in cases where the dealer elects to ship the equipment to Duplo U.S.A. Corporation for repair. Should the dealer elect to ship the equipment to Duplo U.S.A. Corporation for repair, the dealer will be responsible for the shipping costs.
- Duplo U.S.A. Corporation will cover the expense of regular ground delivery for warranty parts. Should the dealer request special delivery, the dealer will be responsible for the cost difference between regular ground and the special delivery service.
Folders, Pressure Sealers, Inserters, Bursters, Cutters, Joggers, Decollators:
- Formax agrees to repair or replace, at its option, any defective part or component covered by this warranty, provided there was no abuse and we first receive written notice of a defect within the applicable warranty period.
- Wearable parts are not covered under warranty. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and does not include labor or the payment of any labor charges or incidental or consequential expenses.
- Warranty claims must be submitted with a replacement part order.
Standard Product Warranty
- The manufacturer warrants that any new products sold will be free from defects in material and workmanship when used under specified and normal operating conditions. This warranty is void if repairs are necessitated by accidents, misuse, abuse, water damage or fire.
- The capabilities of all products are in each specification flier. To over use a model causing a product failure is not covered by this warranty. Modifications, alterations and repairs must be performed by an authorized technician. Lubrication for cross-cut shredders is required every fifteen to thirty minutes of operations, to maintain top working condition and this warranty.
Level 5 Shredders
High Security (Level VI) Shredders
In all cases, the final authority in determining cutting system defects lies with the manufacturer. All cutting systems must be returned to the manufacturer.
Premium Shredding Systems
Paper Folding Machines
- All Lathem products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship.
Warranty Period by Product
- Mechanical Clocks: 1 Year
- Electronic (E Series Clocks): 1 Year
- Payclock Terminals: 1 Year
- Touchstation Readers: 1 Year
- Door Locks: 1 Year
- Signal Controls: 1 Year
- Master Controls: 1 Year
- Wall Clocks: 1 Year
- All Software (Media Only): 30 Days
- Motors: 30 Days (when purchased as part)
- Parts: 30 Days
- Circuit Boards / Displays: 90 Days (when purchases as part)
- Refurbished Products & Factory Service: 6 Months
- 0 - 60 Days After Purchase: Unused - 15% Used - 15%
- 61 - 90 Days After Purchase: Unused - 15% Used - 30%
- 91 - 120 Days After Purchase: Unused - 15% Used - No Credit
- 121 Days - 6 Months After Purchase: Unused and Used - No Credit
Cutters, Folder/Creasers, Collators, Trimmers, Support Products, and Interfaces:
Bookletmakers and Face Trimmers:
- MBM Corporation agrees to repair or replace, at its option, any defective part or component covered by this warranty, provided there is no evidence of abuse and we first receive written notice of a defect within the applicable warranty period. Wearable items are not covered under warranty. Wearable items include, but are not limited to: blades, sticks, staple heads, light bulbs, rubber rollers, belts, feed stones, separator pads, fuses, clutches, and brakes. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and does not include labor or the payment of any labor charges or incidental or consequential expenses. Warranty claims must be submitted with replacement part order. MBM Corporation makes no further warranty of any kind and specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability for a particular purpose. FOB North Charleston, SC for products sold in the US. FOB Ontario for products sold in Canada.
Industrial Shredders/Baler Combo and PacMaster/PacMate:
High Security Shredders:
Hard Drive Shredder:
- Martin Yale reserves the right to repair or replace at our discretion all finishing products that are covered under warranty.