Video of the Datastroyer 101-CD
Description of the Datastroyer 101 CD
Evaluated and Approved to Meet NSA/CSS Specification 04/02 for Optical Media (CD's only).
- Total security because you never lose sight of your disk
- Retention of inner hub serial number for destruction verification
- Power-failure safe - you can pull the CD out if electricity fails
- Small footprint allows easy storage when unneeded
- Optional back-up battery available for total portability.
- Precision long-life cutting system.
- Simple to clean and maintain.
- 220V option is also available
Please use actual HP as a specification for determining value. Use of Peak HP is for comparison purposes only where other than Actual HP is used.
|Manufacturer Name||Datastroyer by Whitaker Brothers|
|Cut Type||High Security|
|Sheet Capacity||300 disks per hour|
|Disclosures||Please use actual HP as a specification for determining value. Use of Peak HP is for comparison purposes only where other than Actual HP is used.|
So Close to 103
- Since the 103-DVD came down in price I've upgraded. With the prices so close it's hard to justify the 101-CD any longer. But while I owned them they were good little machines. Not on the EPL for DVD's but did a good job damaging them for the few non-classified ones. I still believe this has a place in a tight SKIFF since it's approximately the size of a shoebox, not everyone has the square footage required for a 103DVD.
- THIS WOULD BE A 5 STAR REVIEW IF IT WASNT SO LOUD. GOOD MACHINE BUT I HAVE TO RUN IT WITH MY OFFICE DOOR CLOSED.
I am trying to order shredder bags for our Datastroyer 101-cd. I would like to know if there's any amplifying information like a stock number or part number to aid me in my endeavor to complete this task? So far I've been had no luck via the Internet in iOur internal product code is WHIBP101. If you call our order entry department at 1800-243-9226 they'll be able to help you out using just that code. There is no NSN assigned to this product.
I work for a company that purchased this unit some time ago. It is taking 4 sometimes 5 passes (reinserts) for this unit 101-CD to fully grind the material off of the CD. It was working fine, then it was not getting the material off as well.There is a bit inside of the 101-CD that slowly wears down over a long period of time with lots of usage. You can either choose to tolerate the increased processing time required to clean a single CD, or you can replace the bit. It's a relatively quick and inexpensive fix which we frequently do simply by shipping the machine into our shop and shipping it back.