FP CentorMail MAX Mailing System
Features of the CentorMail MAX Mailing System
- Processes mail at 120-140 letters per minute
- Vertical feeding allows for smooth operation and handles bulky pieces
- True mixed-mail processing eliminates the need for presorting
- Dynamic scale automatically calculates accurate postage while it is processing
- Extremely reliable and jam-free operation reduces the stress and frustration caused by downtime
- Included envelope moistener eliminates the need for manual sealing or a standalone sealer
- Master and user cards allow advanced operator security and accounts
- Extended feeder and output options increase run times for efficiency
- High-volume ink tanks are available for longer durations between refills and lower ink costs
- Replenish postage securely at the touch of a button
- Track up to 300 departmental accounts
This item is available on GSA contract.
Ask us about postage discounts! Contact one of our mailing specialists today: 800-243-9226.
The CentorMail MAX excels at reliably and quickly processing large volumes of mixed mail. It's pass through is the widest in the industry at 0.8 inches, allowing it to handle fat, padded envelopes and thick publications.
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video Demo of CentorMail MAX Mailing System
Description of the CentorMail MAX Mailing System
The CentorMail MAX excels at reliably and quickly processing large volumes of mixed mail. It's pass through is the widest in the industry at 0.8 inches, allowing it to handle fat, padded envelopes and thick publications. CentorMail feeds mail vertically, in the same way as the U.S. Postal Service. This allows for the most reliable, jam-free operation. With the available inline automatic dynamic weighing option, you can load mail without presorting and let the CentorMail run postage automatically.
|Max Mail Thickness||up to 0.8"|
|Media Size||3" x 5" to 10" x 14"|
|Procesing Speed||Up to 120 or 140 letters per minute|
|Print Technology||HP Inkjet|
|Imprints Per Cartridge||Up to 26,000 without advertisements|
|Integrated Scale Capacity||10lb. Options available for 15lb and external scales.|
|Accounts||100 or 300|
|Weight||44.8 to 124.6lbs depending on optional components|
|Width||45.9" to 94.5" depending on optional components|
|Search Terms||fpcentormail, fpcentormailmaxmailingsystem, fpmaxmailingsystem, fpcentormailsystem, centor mail, mailingsystem|