Phiston MediaVise Compact Solid-State Drive Destroyer
Features of the Phiston MediaVise® Compact SSD Destroyer
- Portable size, easy to transport and put on the desktop
- Unbeatable 40,000 lbs (20t) force in this hydraulic crusher
- Crush and mangle media making data completely unreadable
- Speedy but quality media destruction in less than half a minute
- Simplistic, automatic and hands-free operation
- Debris collection drawer collects destroyed digital media safely
- Fit for cell phone and PDA destruction as well
Basic Specs of the Phiston MediaVise® Compact SSD
- Maximum Media Size: 5.75" x 4" x 1.25"
- Destruction Chamber Capacity: 1 full size SSD, 2 laptop SSDs
- Designed to destroy: SSDs, cell phones, circuit boards, PDAs, memory cards
NSA evaluated computer solid-state drive destroyer helps you destroy digital data in less than 30 seconds.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video Demo of the Phiston MediaVise® Compact SSD Destroyer
Description of Phiston MediaVise® Compact SSD Destroyer
The MediaVise Compact SSD destroys solid state drives, including cell phones, PDAs, circuit/controller boards, and memory cards in less than 30 seconds. Destructive plates, equipped with 187 interlocking steel teeth with 40,000 lbs. (20 t) of hydraulic power, crush and warp solid state drives on both sides, completely destroying flash storage memory chips and data encryption and rendering data unreadable and unrecoverable.
The MVC SSD is fully automatic and completely safe for users. By simply utilizing the on/off switch, users can sit back while the MVC SSD crushes all forms of compact digital media. Debris is then safely ejected into a collection drawer or an optional debris chute that can be directed into any garbage bin. The MVC SDD does not require an adaptor and plugs into any standard outlet. Its compact size makes it desktop friendly and ideal for small work spaces.
|Manufacturer Name||Phiston Technologies|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MVCS-0600-01|
|Voltage||120 VAC 13A/240VAC 7A|
|Search Terms||phistonmediavise, media-vise, mediavice, ssd, phistonhdd, mediavisehdd, solidstatedrive, drivedestroyer, crusher, mediavisecompact, phistoncompact, compactssd, compactdestroyer, solidstate|