Datastroyer 105 Hard Drive Degausser
Basic Degausser Specs
- The Datastroyer 105 produces a bi-directional field which provides a 20,000 Gauss positive field and a 20,000 Gauss negative field.
- Erasure Cycle Time: Less than 1 minute
- Power/Amps: 8 @ 120 Volts, 4 @ 240 Volts
- Erasure Capabilities: - Disk: L-5000 Oe (longitudinal) P-5000 Oe (perpendicular) - Tape: 3000 Oe
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Dimensions: 19"H x 10"W x 26"D
- Weight: 128 lbs.
Features of the 105 Hard Drive Degausser
- Utilizes advanced, patent-pending EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse) technology
- APPROVED for degaussing of CLASSIFIED hard drive media up to 5,000 Oe and tape media up to 3,000 Oe
- Includes factory standard internal gauss meter for data destruction assurance
- Automatic on/off operation, simply insert media into chamber and push start button
- Lightweight and perfect for tabletop or floor operation
- Made in the USA
Destroy data on hard drives in less than one minute to a forensically irrecoverable level with our 105 Hard Drive Degausser! The Datastroyer 105 degausser is the most powerful NSA degausser on the market.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video of the Datastroyer 105 Hard Drive Degausser
Description of the Datastroyer 105 Hard Drive Degausser
The only available NSA approved hard drive degaussser on hard drives 4 terabytes in size or larger, the Datastroyer 105 ensures the permanent loss of hard drive data with the use of EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) technology. With automatic on/off operation, the Datastroyer 105 un-aligns magnetic fields within media material, making prior data retrieval impossible. Datastoyer 105 can wipe your hard drives clean in less than one minute. The 105 offers powerful degaussing features for hard drives up to 5,000 Oe and tapes up to 3000 Oe. The highest security in its class, the Datastroyer 105 produces a bi-directional field which provides a 20,000 Gauss positive field and a 20,000 Gauss negative field. Due to its powerful erasing capabilities, Datastroyer 105 will continue to meet NSA media sanitation requirements in the future. The Datastroyer 105 weighs 128lbs, making it perfect for tabletop or floor operation and does not require the use of adaptors for each specific hard drive, making it a fast, efficient, and simple method for complete data erasure.
|Manufacturer Name||Datastroyer by Whitaker Brothers|
|Erasure Capabilities||Disk, tape|
|Erasure Cycle Time||Less than 1 minute|
|Magnetic Flux Density||20,000 Gauss positive field and a 20,000 Gauss negative field|
|Voltage||120 V; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||105degausser, hd degausser, data degausser, datastroyer105, harddrivedegausser, datastroyerdegausser|