Datastroyer MVSSD-Spike/C Solid State Drive Destroyer
Features of the Datastroyer MVSSD-Spike /C
- Portable size, easy to transport and put on the desktop
- Unbeatable 40,000 lbs (20t) force in this hydraulic crusher
- Crush and mangle media making data completely unreadable
- Speedy but quality media destruction in less than half a minute
- Simplistic, automatic and hands-free operation
- Convenient chute allows for continuous, hands-free disposal of debris
- Fit for cell phone and PDA destruction as well
- Electric jolt to disable sensitive electronic components
Basic Specs of the Datastroyer MVSSD-Spike /C
- Maximum Media Size: 5.75" x 4" x 1.25"
- Destruction Chamber Capacity: 1 full size SSD, 2 laptop SSDs
- Designed to destroy: SSDs, cell phones, circuit boards, PDAs
This SSD destroyer lets you destroy digital data in less than 30 seconds.
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video of the DATASTROYER MVSSD-SPIKE /C
Description of the Datastroyer MVSSD-Spike /C
The Datastroyer MVSSD-Spike/C delivers double the destructive capabilities of the MVSSD-1. Utilizing 20 tons of force, the MVSSD-Spike/C thoroughly crushes solid state drives between two plates that contain 187 razor sharp, interlocking steel teeth. But the MVSSD-Spike/C doesn't stop there, for added security it also sends pulsed electrical jolts directly into the media, rendering it unreadable. Totally automatic, hands-free operation that emphasizes user safety. The MVSSD-Spike/C features lock out doors which prevent the machine from operating unless the doors are completely shut ensuring that hands or clothing are not accidentally caught in the crushing chamber. The MVSSD-Spike/C is conveniently sized for desk/table top use so it fits easily in any office or work area. Designed and manufactured in the USA, the MVSSD-Spike/C requires little maintenance. There are no blades to be sharpened and the hardened steel plates never need replacing. The MVSSD-Spike/C provides complete destruction of various media such as cell phones, memory cards, circuit boards and of course, SSDs in a matter of seconds. The attached media chute means hands never have to touch the sharp debris, it's automatically deposited into a waste bin placed below the unit for safe, simple removal. Only the MVSSD-Spike C combines both physical destruction with a powerful electric jolt to completely disable solid state media.
|Manufacturer Name||Datastroyer by Whitaker Brothers|
|Punching Cycle||30 sec|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MVS-500-01|
|Voltage||120 VAC 15A|
|Search Terms||mvssdspike, mvssd spike-c, mvssd spike/c, mvssd/spike, ssd, datastroyerchute, mvssdchute, spikecute, datastroyermvssd, datastroyermvssdspike, datastroyerspike|