Datastroyer 105 Hard Drive Drawer Degausser
Basic Degausser Specs
- Magnetic Field Intensity: Up to 5,000 Oe
- Magnetic Flux Density: 15,000 Gauss (1.5 Tesla)
- Erasure Cycle Time: Less than 5 seconds
- Power/Amps: 8 @ 120 Volts, 4 @ 240 Volts
- Erasure Capabilities: - Disk: L-5000 Oe (longitudinal) P-5000 Oe (perpendicular) - Tape: 2800 Oe
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Dimensions: 12"H x 12"W x 20"L
- Weight: 48 lbs.
Features of the 105 Hard Drive Degausser
- Destruction of confidential, sensitive and classified data in accordance with recognized standards
- Provides compliance under FACTA, HIPAA, GLB, DPA, etc.
- Meets data sanitization standards set by NIST and the US Department of Defense
- Will erase any hard drive or magnetic media up to 5,000 Oe that fits into the drawer (1" x 4.3" x 6") includinglaptop, desktop and network hard drives
- Automatic on/off operation
- Lightweight and perfect for tabletop or floor operation
- Operates at altitudes up to 25,000 feet
- Made in the USA
This is designed to be a non-high security solution for companies with sensitive data, but do not need to meet the extremely stringent NSA requirements for top secret data destruction.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Video of the 105 Hard Drive Drawer Degausser
Description of the Datastroyer 105 Hard Drive Drawer DeGausserWith the ability to erase laptop, desktop, and network hard drives up to 5,000 Oe, the Datastroyer 105 Hard Drive drawer degausser is the source for data destruction for companies with sensitive data yet do not need the added security measures as directed by NSA requirements. Weighing 45lbs, the Datastroyer 105 Hard Drive degausser is light enough for tabletop and floor operation. Equiped with automatic on/off operation, the drawer degausser is simple to use and does not require the removal of hard drive platters. It's guaranteed to degauss drives up to 8 terabytes in size. The Datastroyer 105 operates up to 15,000 Gauss (1.5 Telsa), meeting sanitization standards set by NIST and the U.S. Department of Defense. Simple push button operation renders hard drive data, within the dimensions of the drawer (1"x4.3"x6"), unusable and unrecoverable in under 5 seconds. An eco-friendly alternative to ensure data security, the Datastroyer 105 Hard drive drawer degausser is the method of choice for data protection.
|Manufacturer Name||Datastroyer by Whitaker Brothers|
|Erasure Capabilities||Disk, tape|
|Erasure Cycle Time||Less than 5 seconds|
|Magnetic Flux Density||15,000 G (1.5 Tesla)|
|Magnetic Field Intensity||5,000 Oe|
|Voltage||120 V; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||105degausser, hd degausser, data degausser, datastroyer105, harddrivedegausser, datastroyerdegausser, drawerdegausser, harddrivedrawer|
Q: Can we reuse the drive after degaussing ?
A: The hard drive will be rendered completely useless and irrecoverable after degaussing. It cannot be reused again.