Video of the MBM Simplimatic Paper Folder
Description of the MBM Simplimatic Paper Folder
The MBM Simplimatic machine folder is a condensed, light, tabletop machine folder. Its feed table folds in for easy storage, which further increases convenience. The Simplimatic is one of our quieter paper folders, because it has fold plates that are completely enclosed, dampening excess noise. The dial makes it easy to select the fold setting – standard or custom. This paper folder has an automatic feed that does one sheet at a time and a manual feed of up to 3 sheets, which can be stapled.
The Simplimatic paper folder has an all-metal frame and contains a simple roller cartridge that snaps out for easy maintenance. The rollers are also fully enclosed, enhancing safety. The anti-static strip makes it good for high static environments and carbonless paper. It can take up to 60 lb paper and sheets as small as 5 ¾ x 6 inches. This office paper folder is a great match for settings that do not need a high volume of folding.
- Operates very quietly, due to fully enclosed fold plates.
- Offers easy maintenance - snap-out roller cartridge and small size.
- For folder its size, it handles a wide range of paper size, and a separator is not needed to set for different stock thickness.
|Fold Adjustment Setting||Manual fold adjustment|
|Feed Tray Capacity||Up to 150|
|Fold Speed||8,400 sheets/hour|
|Fold Types||Z Fold|
|Pre-programmed Standard Folds||6|
|Accepted Paper Sizes||5 3/4'' x 6'' to 8 1/2'' x 14''|
|Accepted Paper Weights||16 to 60 lbs.|
|Voltage||120 Volts; other voltages available|
By IRT Assoc.
Should have listened to reviews
- I should have paid attention to the reviews but I thought I knew better. Cost me about $30 in return shipping plus a restocking fee, lesson learned.
Says it can do custom folds, cannot
- The description says it can do custom folds but it can't do the custom fold we wanted. Thanks for replacing it with something that worked for me but we missed two weeks of paper folding waiting for it.
Manual feeder doesnt work
- As a standalone paper folder this is just fine but the manual feeder in the top doesn't work well enough to be used. It crunches the paper at least 1/3rd of the time! If you just use the normal paper feeder that folds a stack it works really well but dont try to put a stapled set of paper in there.
No Faqs Found !